Sunday, November 2, 2008











Been a busy couple of weeks. Last Saturday was David's birthday. We thought the card the Lesley and Cameron gave him explained a lot of things, although it must of been Dawna who dropped him, I don't drop anything but food and tools. David got a couple of BSU sweatshirts from Lesley and Cameron, rock band 2, and a tie from Dawna and I, and cards with money from the Grandparents. We capped off the night watching the BSU game with San Jose State.
Monday I stayed home from work to go to Mike Barlows funeral service when about 8:00 ambulance after ambulance went through Nyssa. I knew it had to be a mvc because of amount of ambulances. When Dawna and I got to the funeral we found out that it was Harlen and Kenda Lee Garner family. Tragically their oldest son died in the crash. Our prayers have been for them and Mike Barlow families all week.
David had his senior project this week. He put on a concert with different talents. It was really pretty good. I wished I would of took the camera. David played two trumpet solos and some of his friends did some musical numbers and rap numbers. Then the jazz band played. They sounded really good. David should of advertised a little more, unfortunately there was only about 30 to 40 people there. David didn't mind too much. He was much to worried to care. He is sure glad it is done. Friday started our football week end with all the college games. We didn't get to much done around the house and yard as it rained most of the day on Saturday. Go Broncos

1 comment:

Laura Anderson said...

I love the birthday card that Cameron and Lesley gave David! I hope you're doing well. I'll probably call sometime soon.